Vyrill provides a video marketing & intelligence platform for brands to capture, analyze, andpublish video content to ecommerce platforms and use in marketing campaigns.
Social video growth is explosive, but there is no reliable mechanism for brands and retailers toanalyze, understand and use massive amounts of video content to drive marketing campaigns and e-commerce sales.
With an abundant amount of information and viewpoints online, it's becoming more difficult for consumers/shoppers to find quality sources of information along their path-to-purchase. Now more than ever before, people rely on reviews from people just like them to make their buying decisions.
Powered by proprietary AI and powerful, best-in-class, 'In-video' search technology, Vyrill helps marketers increase brand awareness and revenue with user-generated video content such as authentic customer reactions, product reviews, shoutouts, unboxing, and how-tovideos. The Vyrill Video API offers a set of developer tools to manage, rate and leverage video data and access the metrics we provide without relying on our web application.
● A fast paced, exciting startup environment
● Your work will significantly impact a high growth company
● Our diverse team of talented professionals
● Manage and optimize Vyrill's social media presence, including content creation, engagement, and running effective campaigns.
● Create and distribute engaging marketing content, such as blog posts, white papers, and case studies.
● Collaborate with the sales team to execute lead generation campaigns and drive customer acquisition.
● Track, measure, and adjust marketing campaigns for maximum impact and results.
● Stay updated on the latest marketing trends and technologies to ensure relevance and competitiveness.
● Lead online marketing efforts across various channels, scaling customer acquisition and driving growth.
● Collaborate with internal teams to optimize acquisition models and support the sales funnel.
● Utilize data-driven methodologies to enhance marketing channel effectiveness and efficiency.
● Conduct tests, validate hypotheses, and recommend performance improvements based on findings.
● Maintain a consistent brand voice and messaging across all marketing programs.
● Contribute to content creation and manage the editorial calendar for timely and engaging content.
● Experiment with targeting, messaging, and visuals to optimize campaign results and drive conversions.
● Establish and enhance data-driven marketing processes to drive scalable growth.
● 5 years of acquisition and growth marketing experience, including oversight of various digital channels (organic/inbound, SEM, display, retargeting, paid social) and funnel optimization.
● Proven track record of scaling digital performance through innovative "growth hacky"approaches beyond standard advertising platforms.
● Successfully targeted enterprise companies with account-based engagement strategies
● Built and scaled a self-service product experience model while implementing digital tactics for the sales channel.
● Marketing expertise in eCommerce tech or applications for mid-market companies.
● Ability to effectively manage and grow marketing investment at scale.
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to communicate finding sclearly.
● Familiarity with CRM, marketing automation, sales automation, and various marketing channels and technologies.
● Willingness to understand details and develop higher-level strategies.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to collaborate effectively across departments.
● Self-starter with resourcefulness and the ability to create programs from scratch.
● Positive attitude, willingness to take initiative, and a hands-on approach.
● CPG brand experience a plus
● Provides a mission-driven workplace that fosters positivity and support for our team.
● It provides benefits that allow you to focus on building a fantastic company.
● Values your insights and encourages your contributions to improve processes across the business.
● It is a rapidly growing technology startup with an exciting opportunity to make an impact.
● Is at the forefront of the fast-growing video commerce industry, and you will be part of the action.
● Believes in work-life balance and loves to have fun as a team.
Vyrill is headquartered in San Francisco, with our global remote team members in North America, Europe, India and Southeast Asia.
If you want to join Vyrill as a Growth Marketer, send your resume and a note explaining why you want to work with us to email@example.com.
No agency contacts, please.